- The Best Cereals for Diabetics [Read It]
- Insulin Syringes Measurements [Read It]
- Insulin Pens: Types, Benefits, Uses and Storage [Read It]
- Cost of Treating Diabetes in Cats [Read It]
Buy Insulin Pens From Canada
- We ship the following products to the US:
- Humalog Kwikpen 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Mix 25 KwikPen 100 Units / mL
- Lantus Solostar Pens 100 Units / mL
- Novorapid (Novolog) FlexTouch Pens
- Humalog Mix 50 Kwikpen 100 Units / mL
- Levemir FlexTouch Pens 100 Units / mL
- Apidra Solostar Pens 100 Units / mL
- Humulin N KwikPen 100 Units / mL
- Humalog Kwikpen 200 Units / mL
- Basaglar KwikPen
- Insulin Fiasp Flextouch 5x3.0 ml 100iu/ml
- Insulin Tresiba FlexTouch 100ui 5x3ml
- Insulin Tresiba FlexTouch 200ui 3x3ml
CanadianInsulin.com will provide the lowest price on diabetic medications from Canada. We guarantee your order will be shipped from a licensed Canadian pharmacy. All of our discount diabetic products are shipped fast from Canada, straight to your door. Complete your order online or call us at 1-844-560-7790 toll-free today!
Information About Insulin Pens
Insulin pens come in either disposable or reusable forms. Disposable pens come pre-loaded with your insulin dose and can be used for 28 to 32 days, depending on the type of insulin you use. Reusable pens are loaded with cartridges that are filled with your insulin. Once they are used up, you can throw away the cartridge and insert a new cartridge.
Insulin pens can be more convenient because they combine your insulin with a syringe in one unit, without the need to draw insulin up from a vial. They typically have a dosage dial that lets you set an accurate dose, which can make it easier to set the right dose for those people who have problems with eyesight or dexterity. Not all insulin types are available in insulin pen cartridges, however, and using an insulin pen does not allow you to mix your insulin types. Overall, insulin pens are easy to use and have been growing in popularity because of their portability and convenience.